• SONGWRITING •
When Brooke began piano lessons, at 12 years old, she discovered that all of the poems she'd been writing,... she was singing them in her head.
At age 23 she was discovered by Hayden Bell (The Veronicas, Conrad Sewell, Savage Garden) and was invited to travel to Stockholm (Sweden) to experience her first ever co-writing sessions.
After only a few days Swedish publisher, The Kennel, signed her as a writer.
Brooke spent the next 4 years writing songs with and for artists, all over the world, while based in Stockholm. Whilst there, she also travelled around Europe and to America to write for artist's projects.
In 2018, The Kennel and Universal Music Group also joined forces.
Brooke has nearly a decade of experience writing music now. She has written with and for a almost genres and styles.
Click here to see a Spotify playlist of released songs she has co-written.
BROOKE IS OPEN AND AVAILABLE FOR ANY COLLABORATIONS!
If you need:
Please see her contact information below!
• RELEASES •
• CREDITS •
• PLATINUM RECORD - 'What Happened To Us' - performed by Chris Kläfford
• #1 ON RADIO IN SWEDEN- 'What Happened To Us' - performed by Chris Kläfford
• GOLD RECORD - 'It's You' - performed by Sezairi
• NETFLIX SERIES - 'Whip (Come Over)' - performed by BROOKLNN features in Swedish crime series 'Quicksand'.
• MOVIE END CREDITS - 'Give Me Life' - performed by Brooke will feature as the end credits song for upcoming film 'Monsters Of Man' OUT DECEMBER 8th.